Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dig deep, y'all

I just finished my Insanity workout for tonight, and let me just say I absofreakin'lutely love this program.  It doesn't get easier, You just keep pushing harder.  I really do notice that my strength and stamina has increased exponentially.  This is coming from someone who has run a half marathon and lifts weights (and I don't mean the 5-10 lb dumbbells).  This workout KILLS in a great way.  At the start of this routine, I wasn't at all able to come close to making my way through the entire warm up - THE WARM UP, YOU GUYS!  Now,  I can almost completely work through it (increase in intensity and all) without stopping. 

I endorse this program 100% - Beachbody is an amazing company with amazing products.  The workout programs, the Shakeology powder, everything.  I can't imagine NOT using any of these products.  Shakeology makes me feel so good when I make that my morning breakfast.  I mean, I feel it when I DON'T drink it.  That actually surprises the hell out of me, since I've used so many different protein supplement powders.  This one is very very different, and I'm very happy that I discovered it.

I always feel so much better after I work out.  I just have to remember that feeling when I'm especially tired or lacking motivation one day. 

Oh, Beachbody, I love you.  You give me as intense a workout, if not moreso, as I would if I enrolled in a gym.  I will forever continue to dig deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment